Facilitate effective and positive child-centered language throughout medical education and the discharge planning process with use of Get Well Maps. Incorporate YOUR customized discharge pathways, and yet maintain the flexibility to individualize each Map with a visual of the child’s goal and a sequence that is tailored to their specific care plan. Highlight your commitment to deliver excellent family-centered care by encouraging children and families to visualize their progress towards positive outcomes. Customize the “Neutral Zones” with visuals that encourage the use of calming, comforting and cooperative problem-solving strategies when set-backs or delays in progress occur.
Customization Package Includes:
- Collaboration & Consultation with Christina Connors, Occupational Therapist & John Donato, Artist and Jennifer Kelley, Child Life Specialist (by request) with your Department, Care Team, Health Care Organization, Etc.
- Customized Visuals integrated into your preferred Get Well Map themes
- 30-60 minute Staff Education in person or via video conference (based on location and availability)
- Your organization’s logo featured on the Get Well Maps
- Customized discharge pathways tailored to the needs of your patient population